FELINE FIRST IMPRESSION! | Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center | CATS!
Cats Try The Trixie 5-In-1 Activity Center Fun Board For Cats For The First Time
The Cats are Bored… 🙄 Keep Pets from Eating Too Fast 😾 Trixie 5-in-1 #Activity Center #Review
Trixie Activity Centre Review|Trixie Cat Activity Board
Frankie with Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center 2
Frankie with Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center 1
Trixie 5 in 1 Activity Center
Coconut using the Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center
Cats Fun Board Trixie 4590 – Great for Cats physical exercise and mental challenge
Domino Foraging Board by Trixie Pet
Cats are cleaver and inquisitive animals. Channel their curiosity with TRIXIE’s 5-in-1 Activity Center.
This video game consists of 5 different modules, each with a game designed to stimulate each of your cat’s five senses.
World resembles a fish bowl and requires your feline to fish the treat out with her paw. Due to the fact that cats aren’t able to see close moving things as much detail as humans, they’ll need to rely on their senses of odor and hearing.
Peg enables the feline to make out the treat visually from a range then draw up a strategy to retrieve it.
Street offers the playful alternative of lying down while poking and scooping deals with out with their paws, claws or perhaps toes.
Tongue is suited for liquid deals with since the slits hinder the cat from using their paws.
Last but not least, Tunnel’s mouse hole is ideal for stalking and poking at toys and treats hiding inside.
We’ve also included a training brochure with suggestions and tricks to promote your feline’s sense of interest through play.
TRIXIE’s 5-in-1 Activity Center is Dishwasher safe.
One year warranty.
Measures 12 x 16 inches.
Weight 3 pounds.
Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center Main Highlights
- Game 1: globe resembles a fish bowl and requires cats to scoop out treats with their paw
- Game 2: peg allows cats to make out treats from a distance and map out a hunting strategy
- Game 3: alley is a playful option that allows cats to earn treats while lying down using their paws or claws or toes
- Game 4: tongue is for liquid treats since the slits hinder the cat from using its paws
- Game 5: tunnel has a mouse hole for hiding toys and treats
[scrapeazon asin=”B001O8L2UO” width=”675″ height=”1600″ border=”false” country=”US”]
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 12 x 3.3 inches ; 3.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001O8L2UO
- Item model number: 4590
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars5,554 customer ratings